Guess When We Update?

Monday's and Thursdays! Awesome!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Brief Note From The Writer

I wanted to comment on the newest strip (Issue 16). This is my favorite srtip at this point. The first panel is funny because I don't see either Stew or myself ever playing miniature golf, let alone enjoying it to the extent that our drawn counterparts are. The second panel has us watching one of my favorite, new indie flicks that I can't mention the name of because of the contest mentioned below, with Crow T. Robot and Tom Servo! How cool is that? And finally, any strip where you can end it with the line; 'Shh, Boobies', is gold, baby! I like that last panel so much that I might have to convince Stew to make it color and use it for our first t-shirt design.
Thank you for your time and now, on with the show!!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin