Guess When We Update?

Monday's and Thursdays! Awesome!

Monday, March 16, 2009

HEY, GUESS WHAT??

My routine for the comic is pretty simple. I think about the strip all week then on Sunday I write down a week's worth of funny and send it to Stew via the magical Interweb. Saturday was a fun filled day with a trip to the art museum and doing things with the family.
Saturday afternoon Dan told me he watered his tree.
Okay.
Sunday after church, Dennis went down in the basement to play his guitar.
The basement was flooded.
Seems that Dan forgot to turn off the spigot outside.
A hundred gallons of water later and the basement is still a little damp. I've got a few more hours to get it done.
Sheesh!
What this means is that I will be writing the strips tonight.
Stew has a couple of strips left from last week to hold him over.
Pray for me.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin