Guess When We Update?

Monday's and Thursdays! Awesome!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ISSUE 52


This might be the first time I actually made one of us in a state of emotional distress. It was fun and slightly melancholy at the same time.  Also, I kinda had to sacrifice background for really detailed images of us. Oh, and to answer directly why Doug's T-shirt switches images in the previous issue (see comment) and will likely do so in the future, is because of one or more of the following:
A) It's an homage to the old 80's Saturday Morning toon, "Shirt Tales", or
B) I like to include as many references to kooky films as possible on Doug's shirts, or
C) Shut up

Okay, I hope that helps! Thanks for the question! See ya next time!

S-

PS- I just fixed the really odd grammatical and spelling errors (9:30) Wow, they were really bizarre!

S-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin