Guess When We Update?

Monday's and Thursdays! Awesome!

Monday, April 20, 2009

KID KOMIX


Greetings all! I hope you had a wonderful, non-stressful, and hyper-gleeful weekend. 
So, somewhere over the course of the day yesterday, I was wracking my brain over what I should do for the strip today when I hear a little voice screaming at the top of his lungs to my left. It was my middle boy, Simon, showing off a piece of his beautiful artwork at which we both shared a moment and a hearty laugh. Then it dawned on me: I need pics from ALL my kids and then I can make a super cute comic! So what you see before you is the comedic and artistic exploits of Simon, Charlie, and Addison (6, 7 3/4, and 3) expressed in wonderful strip form. Enjoy yourselves a good laugh. Most of the caption work is directly from their mouths. See ya tomorrow! Oh, and VOTE!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin