Guess When We Update?

Monday's and Thursdays! Awesome!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ISSUE 71 - THE GARAGE SALE PART 1


So, in my own personal reality, I'm having a garage sale tomorrow through Saturday. Now, here's the ironic part: I hate garage sales. People are stunningly moronic and are destined to either ask completely inane questions as though at a swap meet of some kind, or else try to fruitlessly haggle over a hundred-dollar item being sold for a dime as though paying eight cents will somehow keep them from going morally bankrupt. Anyway, we're having one because our storage room in our basement is at capacity and I'm sick of still having a crib around, if you dig. So, enjoy the comic and stop by the sale if you want, I'm sure you'll find something you'd like for a nickle.

S-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin