Guess When We Update?

Monday's and Thursdays! Awesome!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday, Monday


Boy, what a long weekend. I dropped my wife and kids off at the camp ground they'll be staying at with family on Friday. They'll be gone through this week and, well, I already miss the noise and hustle and bustle of daily life around here. So much so, in fact, that it's tough to sleep. Seriously. You'd think it'd be the other way round, but it surely is not. So, even aside from that, I was busy doing stuff so I didn't get to a comic for today. However, I did mess around with Photoshop a bit yesterday and you get to see the results! This is all hand-made (clouds, drips, rain, window pane...) I think it turned out pretty cool. Enjoy and see you all tomorrow with a new comic.

S-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin