Guess When We Update?

Monday's and Thursdays! Awesome!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

ISSUE 19 - THE SUNDAY COLOR FUNNIES


Well, here we are: A Sunday strip! And, before I even move on here, I have to openly apologize to my writer and partner, Doug as this issue isn't exactly (and by exactly I mean at all) what he wrote. The reason why is simple: I'm unhappy with the direction my artwork is going and it needs to be addressed before my own personal integrity issues get compromised any more. No, this has nothing to do with the writing and nothing to do at all with Doug, this is all a personal matter. Now I believe that the direction I have decided to steer the artwork in this comic will not only benefit you, the audience, but us here behind the scenes as well. So, to that end, please enjoy our Sunday strip and come back this Monday for something new and different. Thanks for listening.

S-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin