Guess When We Update?

Monday's and Thursdays! Awesome!

Friday, January 30, 2009

WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING HERE AT 9 PM ON A FRIDAY?



Well, I'll tell you. I had a few, oh, let's just say: 'artistic bursts of drawing' this evening and I figured why not share them with you, cool? The first one is BATMAN. I was watching (as I do now since it's a new favorite show of mine) Batman: The Brave and the Bold and I just decided to homage him my style. So that's nice. Secondly, more in connection with the actual strip here is something of a redux, or maybe a 1.5 version, if you will. I was having a bit of a struggle with how the artwork is going with the comic and how, possibly, it ought to be going. I'm mulling it over, but the picture shows a possibility of a direction of the future. Anyway, any and all feedback is appreciated. Enjoy and see ya Sunday.

S-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin