Guess When We Update?

Monday's and Thursdays! Awesome!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WORKING HARD FOR YOU


Okay, so here's what has been happening just in case any of you astute reader out there has any idea of how to remedy this malady: I have an external hard drive made by Maxtor and it seems that the motor that spins the internal workings has, inexplicably, gone to pot. So, on said drive was tons of the following: music and movie files and, most importantly, my comic layout. So, after hours of attempting to diagnose this issue myself, I came t the conclusion that this drive is shot yet the information on board is still, hopefully, in tact. So there ya go. In the meanwhile, until I re-create the comic strip layout, I will bring you funny one shots for a day or two. So if any of you has an idea for repairing my drive woes, contact me via comments. Thanks!

S-
Blog Widget by LinkWithin