Guess When We Update?

Monday's and Thursdays! Awesome!

Friday, January 23, 2009

ISSUE 13


Good morning fans and readers! We have officially reached the Friday of the second week and our little counter down there pegs us right about 425, that's slightly better than this time last week! I just felt a little tear well up in my left eye. I am so geeked that our little comic bobbing along in the deep blue web ocean is managing to keep its head above water (And that's about all the 'swimming' metaphors I can handle). Thanks one and all for stopping by and saying hi. Now, I do have a confession to make: Doug sends me a script list for the new week's comics on Sunday so I can get a good look at them and plan the artwork accordingly. Now, these past 2 strips have been on my own, which doesn't mean that Doug wasn't involved in some fashion, it's just that, sometimes, an idea gets wedged in my head that I can't shake and I need to make it a comic. Anyway, just so you know, the effort (as Doug so eloquently pointed out in his entry below) is completely collaborative. And I see he mentions the possibility of a color Sunday strip. Hmmm...

See ya Monday and have a great weekend! 



Add to Mixx!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin